Mushrooms are source of quality protein having essential amino acids and high digestibility.
- No cholesterol and low fat with ergosterol and polyunsaturated fatty acids : Good for Heart.
- Low calorific food with no starch, low sugars : Delight of Diabetics.
- High Fibre, low sodium-high potassium diet : Anti-Hypertensive.
- Good source of vitamin B-complex and Vit C; only vegetable source of Vit D.
- Rich in minerals like copper (cardio-protective) & Selenium (anti-cancer).
- Anticancer, Anti-HIV, Anti-viral, Anti-histaminic, Hypo-cholesterolemic,Hepato-& Nephro-protective, Anti-oxident, stamina enhancer, etc.